Publicity opp for cohousing - porches
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:04:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone in coho-land,

I get this electronic newsletter from the Boston Society of Architects, from which I have obtained many useful publicity opportunities. Last week's newsletter had an item (below) about porches. The slide show I give has several slides of porches from Southside Park. I think there might be many other cohousing groups out there that have built porches because they are wonderful "transitional spaces." The deadline is fast approaching, so act quickly if you are interested.

Over & out!
--Diane(:^]
MARKETING FACILITATOR
JP COHOUSING  617-522-2209
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG

7. Do you design porch additions ?
Jimmy Crisp and Sandra Mahoney of are compiling a book on porch additions for Taunton Press. They are looking for "before and after" scouting shots of porch additions that highlight the visual, functional, and lifestyle benefits of porches. Selected submittals will be highlighted in the book with professional photographs and a profile of approximately 4-5 pages of text devoted to the specific project. Budget and scale are not limiting factors. They are looking for a variety of projects across a wide spectrum of price and size as well as locale.

If you have projects you believe would be appropriate, please send low-resolution digital images in .JPG format (professional photos are not required) on disk to Crisp Architects, 34 Front Street, P.O. Box 319, Millbrook, NY 12545. Contact sheets of photos would be appreciated. Chromes will be accepted if other formats are not available. The deadline for submissions is June 30. Please direct any questions to Crisp Architects (845-677-8256 / www.crisparchitects.com ).