RE: Cohousing Caravan Park
From: Duane Martinez (duanewhdc.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all

There are a ton of great pre-fab homes on the market today.  Two firms
that I have recently had the opportunity to interact with are Resolution
4 Architecture and Rocio Romero.  Both design firms have explored the
notions of creating beautiful functional spaces that can be modular,
durable, and unique.  Romero's designs are really affordable.

Cohousing could definitely use a modern, affordable facelift into
modular.

re4a.com

rocioromero.com

Peace,