Re: Alexandria VA wants to group cohousing with Boarding houses - please speak up
From: Chris Roth - Communities Editor (editorgen-us.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 07:00:12 -0700 (PDT)
A note of explanation/apology: I subscribe to the daily digest, and was responding to Becca-Person's message on that. I just went online to the current state of the messages (which I only very rarely do)--and noticed a subsequent message from Ann Zabaldo (written yesterday), which for some reason did not make it into the digest I received at 6 am this morning. It seems unfortunate that the digest doesn't include the latest messages, because if I'd seen Ann's message (discouraging anyone from contacting Alexa) before following my impulse to respond to Becca-Person's message, I would have refrained from writing or sending the message to Alexa. Now, having read Ann's message from yesterday in the archives, it seems like a bad idea to have written Alexa. Is there any way to program the digest so it includes up-to-date posts? Otherwise, this kind of thing may easily happen again, for those who rely on the digests and don't carefully double-check vs. the online archive each time.

Thanks!

Chris