Re: who finds the coho list nonproblematic?
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 03:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Alan
I find it helpful also, and want to offer my appreciations to Fred.
I know it’s a rather thankless and invisible labour of love- I manage a
number of listservs myself.
It’s also created a priceless archive that dates back to before listservs
were outdated and the users considered ‘fossils’. We may lean
demographically to the older end of the spectrum, but we also collectively
hold some history and the wisdom of experience that should be available to
be mined. This is as good a way as any IMO