Re: who finds the coho list nonproblematic?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 09:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 18, 2021, at 6:59 AM, Chris Hansen <itschrishansen [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:

> It’s also created a priceless archive that dates back to before listservs
> were outdated and the users considered ‘fossils’. We may lean
> demographically to the older end of the spectrum, but we also collectively
> hold some history and the wisdom of experience that should be available to
> be mined.

Definitely. In spite of ebooks, real books have not died. They have features
ebooks can’t match, even though ebooks have the definite advantage of being
searchable.

I love forums for asking specific questions, but not dialogue or forming
relationships.

The value of this list is immeasurable to cohousing.

And Fred, too.

Sharon
———
Sharon Villines, Editor & Publisher
Affordable Housing means 30% of household income
Cohousing means self-developed, self-governed, self-managed
http://affordablecohousing.com

To subscribe to the discussion list send a blank message to:
affordablecohousing+subscribe [at] groups.io