Re: who finds the coho list nonproblematic?
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Absolutely, I agree, this list is incredibly valuable. I've been on it for
many years and I continue to refer new members of our community to it. The
content is available in archive form for those who don't have time to keep
up with it, and it can be found publicly. Those things are hugely
important. The people who are here, and who have been here for years and
years, are sustaining a vital, essential resource. Thank you to Fred and
you, Sharon, and everyone who continue to weigh in on questions.