Re: cohousing v. other uses of your energy
From: 'Judith Wisdom (wisdompobox.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 03:08:44 -0600
This is not really an answer to the question posed below so much as a
"opposite side of the coin"  consideration.  The question to consider
along with the one offered below, which is quite fair and one I expect
many have pondered, is, How much have I been energized and/or relieved by
the connection/support/and social glue of living somewhere where there is
communal purpose, support, sharing, etc., making me more productive in my
own personal work?

Judith