Re: COHOUSING-L digest 38
From: Scott Cowley (scowleyalexandria.lib.utah.edu)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:57:14 -0500
For Mr. Rocco -

You're the hoax.  Work hard and enjoy the fruits of your own labors ?
Since when did anyone get rich off the fruits of their own labors ?

Hey, folks, did I call it ?  Remember:  "A joke."

Enough of  Tony G. Rocco.  I've worked very hard all my life to get stuff
like this off my back.  I have never championed "diversity" which called
for inclusion  of such scum and I am proud of such an ideological "taint".

Too many honest folks trying hard to make a real change and provide those
who find it difficult to get much justice with  a community full of it.