common house furniture
From: patty m gourley (cohousingjuno.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:53:06 -0500
We are assembling information on tables, chairs, furniture, etc for our
common house and need any input you all might have regarding:
1. vendors for tables- folding, stacking, handsome, inexpensive...
2. maybe we should use "collectables" - tables and chairs that we could
bring to the dining area.  Of course we couldn't fold these up and
recover the space for other purposes.
Any thoughts on these two sides of the same issue?  Groundbreaking is in
about 30 days (?) and the common house will be built first.  So, we need
to start this process and the first part is information gathering.
Help and thanks,
Tierra Nueva CoHousing
7/23