Cohousing Webmasters Sought for Team
From: Michael Mariner (maikanoibm.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 10:55:59 -0600
Dear Folks,

Stuart Staniford-Chen, current cohousing webmaster has asked the RMCA and
The Cohousing Network Transition Team to replace him as webmaster for the
cohousing web site (www.cohousing.org). Stuart has set no absolute
deadline for getting the new webmaster team in place, but we would like
to do it soon.  Therefore, we ask that interested parties who have
technical experience with web sites and who have a dedication to
cohousing to respond to this email by
Sunday, January 10.

The following describes the proposal for an interim team of webmasters:

- A team of 3-8 webmasters to actually manage the site (we currently have
3 strong applicants);

- No pay for the forseeable futures, but The Cohousing Network will pay
the costs of the internet hosting.

- Webmasters will likely administer the site remotely, unless
applicant(s) can also provide server hosting.

- For the interim period of Jan-July 1998, there web site work will
consist mostly of maintennce and updating of information, no major
redesign.

- We have a short list of providers to choose from for site hosting.

If you choose to be considered for the webmaster team, please send a
resume and URL's for sites you have created and/or maintained.  Deadline:
 Sunday January 10, 1998.

Thanks,

Mike Mariner
RMCA Board & Transition Team Member