Cohousing-L'ove
From: DCS (cdmemployees.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:34:07 -0600 (MDT)
While I find all this talk about polyamory truly fascinating, I just
don't see how it falls into the parameters of this list serve. Obviously
it's something that a lot of you are interested in, or at least
interested in talking about, but it seems to me a lot like spending a
few weeks of this list's time talking about gardening minutiae.
Interesting stuff to me, but not exactly germane to cohousing. Perhaps
you guys could start a Cohousing-L'ove list and take your discussion
there?

Christine Della Maggiora
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham NC