Re: design review
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:35:19 -0700 (MST)
Phew! Took awhile to read that one, but lots of info. I have to disagree
with the statement below. Diversity cannot be achieved by making every house
different, and far more expensive. That only narrows your pool of buyers!
Unless you want only diverse rich people...

Our buildings already look dated-to about 1910 or so. If you choose a
classic look, it never goes out of style.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing