Re: design review
From: Marya S. Tipton (sundoggburgtimes.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:59:33 -0700 (MST)
Thanks to everyone for all the advice on design review. I guess a little
common sense goes a long way - measure twice, cut once, as the old
carpenter's saying goes.
I forwarded all your valuable comments to the rest of the group. It's advice
from you pioneers that paves the way for us newbies, and I just want to say
that it is deeply appreciated.
My husband, our construction manager (Robert Heaps from Heartbeat Cities)
and another fellow from the group just flew down to the Deltec in plant in
N.C. to get a better idea of what they have to offer.
These next few months are going to be intense. We have to have our design
done by February.
Thanks again,
Marya Tipton
Hundredfold Farm