Re: design review
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:53:55 -0700 (MST)

--MS_Mac_OE_3028469942_988738_MIME_Part

I am surprised that you were allowed to build only 15 garages for the whole
community.  I guess you have parking for everyone else, regardless of
whether it's covered.

I think there's a good lesson here. So many of us get caught up in the ideal
that we read about, and don't really think about the reality. I think this
goes along with the other thread about cohousing not being magic. It's so
hard to keep your feet on the ground when your dreams take flight!
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing