new Web site for EcoVillages of Loudoun County, VA
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:31:23 -0700 (MST)
I am sorry if some if some of you have had trouble getting to the Web site
for EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA.  As of last week, we posted our new
Web site to our new address.  So please try again by going to
www.ecovillages.com.  The information on Sociocratic Decision Making is
under Governance/Decision Making.

Also, if any of your Web sites have links to the Web site for EcoVillage of
Loudoun County, VA, would you please update those links to reflect our new
address. Thanks.

Leni
Leni Nazare
Marketing Director
EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA
--Building community...respecting the Earth
tele: 703-742-6124
tele: 703-742-3316
fax (call first): 703-742-3316
email: nazare [at] erols.com