Re: new Web site for EcoVillages of Loudoun County, VA
From: Sanda Everette (severettesmcoe.k12.ca.us)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:58:26 -0700 (MST)
I found that both addresses worked.  If when giving someone an URL, you
would put the http:// in front of it , as you did in your signature file
Leni, they would have a working hot link without having to copy and
paste.

The site looks interesting.  I will look forward to exploring it.

--

Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.