Re: Design without cohousing expertise
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:33:46 -0700 (MST)
> We are trying to decide if we should hire cohousing design
> experts to assist with our design.  We have a very good
> local architect who has his Masters in cohousing.

A Masters in Cohousing? How much more expertise are you looking for?

One option is to hire a consultant to look over your plans before the final
drawings are done. If this architect has a masters in cohousing and you have
an active group of researchers looking into issues (on this list and
elsewhere) an "expert" won't be able to offer more than you already know.

One opinion from a non-expert.

Sharon.
--
Sharon Villines