Cohousing Videos
From: Lydia & Ray Ducharme (ducharm1cadvision.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:32:47 -0700 (MST)
We've been thinking that a movie night with beer and popcorn and some good
Cohousing videos would be motivational, educational (and fun) for our
members.

Any suggestions?  Who would we order from and how much would they cost?

Catya, what about "Cohousing: Neighborhoods for people"?  Is that really
good?

Lydia
WholeLife Housing
Calgary, Canada

Where a local architect is doing a "masters thesis" in cohousing, has
visited a bunch of communities, and is going to give us a slide show and
design tips based on what she learned.