Re: Cohousing Videos
From: Larry Landrum (llandrumusit.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:36:30 -0700 (MST)
<underline>Waking Ned Devine </underline>is a cohousing comedy that I
heartily recommend.  Set in a small Irish village on an isolated island,
it does a wonderful job of capturing the kind of community sense that
cohousing is all about.  Three of us from our local coho group saw it
together at a theater and realized part way through the screening that
this was a great cohousing movie, even if the people who did it had never
heard of the term.

Larry Landrum

New River Valley Cohousing

Blacksburg, VA

At 09:20 PM 2/19/00 -0600, Lydia & Ray Ducharme wrote:

>We've been thinking that a movie night with beer and popcorn and some
good

>Cohousing videos would be motivational, educational (and fun) for our

>members.

>Any suggestions?  Who would we order from and how much would they
cost?

>Catya, what about "Cohousing: Neighborhoods for people"?  Is that
really

>good?

>Lydia

>WholeLife Housing

>Calgary, Canada

>Where a local architect is doing a "masters thesis" in cohousing, has

>visited a bunch of communities, and is going to give us a slide show
and

>design tips based on what she learned.

for

>> people") to digital format?  I was thinking that it would be a nice

>> website addition if the copyright issues were addressed properly.

>> - catya, Mosaic Commons

  • Cohousing Videos Lydia & Ray Ducharme, February 19 2000
    • Re: Cohousing Videos Larry Landrum, February 20 2000