Re: how long DOES it take?
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:02:15 -0600 (MDT)
Roger Berman berrins [at] aol.com Pathways Cohousing Northampton, MA
is the author of the message below (Apr 7) but due to a problem
(posted from address other than subscribed address),
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off Cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above