Re: Resale
From: Kay Argyle (argylemines.utah.edu)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:03:01 -0700 (MST)
Price appreciation hasn't occurred for Wasatch Commons.  Units have taken
sometimes a considerable length of time to sell -- more than a year in two
cases.  In fact, three households now own a second unit each, renting them
to households that can't swing the financing for a mortgage.

We're the only cohousing community in Utah, and I've wondered how much that
has to do with it -- we can't trade prospects with other communities or
benefit from the total volume of several communities' educational outreach &
marketing.

Kay
Wasatch Commons
Salt Lake City, Utah