Resale
From: Gina Campbell Emanuel (gceu.arizona.edu)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:32:01 -0700 (MST)
I have seen information on the cohousing.org website that cohousing
units appreciate as fast as regular houses and even more.  I was just
wondering if anyone had personal experience with selling their cohousing
unit and if this turned out to be true.  Also, what is the average
amount of time it takes to sell your home.  I would imagine it would
take longer to sell than a regular house?

Thanks,
Gina Emanuel