Marketing opportunity
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:13:01 -0700 (MST)
Today I received a letter from an interesting new company called
stoplittering.com. They have an idea about selling t-shirts and other items
with their logo and slogan on it so that people will stop littering and
change their attitude toward the environment. If your group decides to
become a sponsor, you get your logo and whatever else on the shirt as well.
Then you can sell it at a modest profit and get the word out as well.

But it occurred to me that targeting communities that were already built was
a little off the mark, and that it would be a great opportunity to market
your own as-yet-not-built cohousing group with your own information on the
shirt as well. I don't think they wrote to forming groups.

Interested parties just go to http://www.stoplittering.com to check it out.
It's inexpensive and targets a sympathetic audience.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing

http://members.home.net/southsideparkcohousing/