Meeting Individual needs
From: Gary Kent (garykentuniserve.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:57:03 -0700 (MST)
Sara A. wrote:
".  If someone feels isolated or otherwise that the community is not
addressing their needs, that is really a community relationships
issue,......."

Personally I do not see myself as being in community to address others
needs.
I will be taking responsibility for getting my own needs met.  I attempt to
take responsibility for getting my own needs met in my relationship with my
partner and my other close friends.

I can imagine a community of 40 or more people all trying to address
everybody else's needs as being a bit challenging to say the least.

Cheers,
Stacia Leech
Roberts Creek Cohousing,
British Columbia, Canada.