Fall Cohousing Tour
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:53:15 -0600 (MDT)
Hello all!

Please pass on this invitation to our next
Cohousing Tour here in the Mid-Atlantic (DC, VA, MD.) It sells out every
time. It's a great tour and includes a wonderful lunch!

Cohousing Tour Invitation

By popular request, MAC* is inviting you to the Fall 2003 Cohousing tour.
Join us on a tour bus with a knowledgeable guide while we tour Takoma
Village, Blueberry Hill, EcoVillage, Proximity, and Liberty
Village. Residents of each of these communities will lead an on-site visit.
We will also hear from future residents of Eastern Village and Chesapeake
Cohousing. Join us for an exciting day of real-life examples of neighborhood
choices from urban to suburban to rural.

Sign up soon as the last tour sold out quickly and seats are limited.

Details: