Re: New Members
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:34:10 -0600 (MDT)
Since the very beginning, we've required new members to complete our
Membership Application.  Because our membership is self selecting, it's
really not so much of an application as it is a checklist of things the
prospective member must do in order to fully familiarize themselves with
what's in store for them at Heartwood.  The checklist requirements on the
application are things such as read the "Cohousing" book, read our
agreements, attend community events, meet members, etc.

You can find our Membership Application in the Agreements section of our
website (see link below).

- Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Planning is everything.  The plan itself is nothing."
         - Dwight Eisenhower