Should individual "sponsorship" be allowed of community
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:44:07 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Liz,
I wasn't thinking that you're "wrong".  It sounds like the way your
community does things works for you guys, and that's fine. Perhaps other
ways work all right for other communities, and that's fine too.

As a general observation, it seems hard for Americans (myself included)
not to always want "more" (material things).
I find it distressing on a certain level, but am not sure how to even get
myself out of this way-of-being.

R.