Re: Re: [C-L]fences/walls in backyards in cohousing
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
I do not have a soft copy of the fence policy but I believe everything
Jesse said is correct.

There are only three fences in Eno Commons - all dog related.  Two small
one (#12, #15) and an enclosed backyard (#23).

The minor downside with no fences is that the kids walk through yards.
Every year we have a tour with the kids explaining what is private and
what is public.  The kids are very good on the tour and then do precisely
what they did before the tour.  The kids, the older ones at least, are
good not trammeling on plants.

Like they said, if this is all you have to complain about, things are
pretty good.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 Durham, NC