list of "waypoints"
From: Robert Moskowitz (robertmknowledgetree.com)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:05:06 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to put together in my mind, if not on paper, a list of "waypoints" that we will/should encounter in moving from a group of people who have expressed an interest in cohousing to a group of people actually living in cohousing. My idea is that we can aim for these waypoints and we can also ask for increasing levels of commitment as we approach and pass them.

Some of the waypoints I imagine include:

Opt In
Verification of Financial Capability
Acquisition of Property
Design
Hiring of contractor
Construction
Move in

If anyone can help me identify more, and/or put them in the best order, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Robert
www.consciousnesscentral.com/cohousing