Baby Welcoming Celebrations
From: apierlioni (apierlioniaol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:19:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All:

We here at Nevada City Cohousing have the great joy of welcoming some new born
members into our community.  Many years ago, I attended a Baby Welcoming
Celebration which I found quite enjoyable but can't remember all the things we
did at the celebration.  One of the components which I do recall was for the
community members to write letters to the baby to be opened on his/her 12th
birthday.

I was hoping some of you would share with me any special traditions or
celebrations your communities use to welcome new born members into the fold.

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Andrea Carlson
Nevada City Cohousing