|Automated External Defibrillator||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)|
|Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:18:52 -0800 (PST)|
Have other completed communities purchased this emergency medical device, the Automated External Defibrillator? We're currently discussing buying one; it would cost $1,500.
I'd be interested to hear of your experiences with AEDs and whether the decision to purchase was easy to make or controversial, or if any groups decided not to purchase an AED (after considering it) and why.
Muriel Shadowlake Village CohousingBlacksburg, VA
- Re: RFPs and developers, (continued)
Re: RFPs and developers Fred H Olson, November 29 2007
- Re: RFPs and developers Paul L. Della Maggiora, November 30 2007
- Automated External Defibrillator Muriel Kranowski, December 3 2007
- Re: RFPs and developers Fred H Olson, November 29 2007
- Re: Automated External Defibrillator Larry Miller, December 3 2007
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.