Birthdays
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:08:25 -0700 (PDT)
I liked Craig's description of birthday celebrations at Songia, the four questions. We do birthday cards, sing Happy Birthday and have cakes. It's a group event once a month after a meeting.

I'm curious about how other communities handle birthdays, if at all.

And a burning question: Do you have months with no birthdays? In a community of 80 people we actually have one month with no birthdays. I can't remember exactly which one it is but a spring month. Some months have 10.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC