Re: Cohousing Needs Volunteer Reference Librarian!
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Over the last year, the Coho/US board has been working on the
strategic plan for 2010 and beyond.

This is on their radar - they've spoke of "Best of Coho-L." as well as
a comprehensive approach to organizing more of the vast resources that
are available online - presuming you can spend LARGE amounts of time
doing the research and compiling the results.

The plan will be published on the website in the coming months.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Coho/US

Grow. Connect. Engage.
June 18-20, 2010
National Cohousing Conference Boulder, CO
http://www.cohousing.org/conference