Cohousing Needs Volunteer Reference Librarian!
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
Ahhh... Sally you are asking what many forming groups have thought/asked before.

This is a task that Coho/US has identified in our strategic plan, however it's
not going to occur this year. We do hope that in a couple years time what you
just asked for would be quite possible.

However, if there is a librarian out there who would be interested to volunteer
indexing or to find us interns to index the data, we may be able to do this
sooner.

grace h. kim
schemata workshop
(sent via mobile messaging)

On Apr 17, 2010, at 3:16 AM, "cohousing-l-request [at]
cohousing.org<mailto:cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org>"

From: "Sally Thompson" <<mailto:cohousinggroups [at]
verizon.net>>cohousinggroups [at] verizon.net<mailto:cohousinggroups [at]
verizon.net>>

If not, if someone wants to do us and other forming Communities a BIG Favor and
become the organizer of List Serve dialogues and Legal Document samples by
topic that we can refer to as we need them, I know we would not be the only
group that could benefit greatly. Anyone willing to take on that volunteer job
for the rest of us that really need your help?

And if more of you could send samples of what it took in writing to set
yourselves up legally to us directly and to the Cohousing Office for reference
by everyone, that would be terrific! Hope to hear from you ASAP. Thanks!