Cohousing Songs to share?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

Over the years some really cool cohousing songs have been written to popular tunes e.g. "There's no housing like cohousing..." set to the music of "There's no business like show business..." There's also one out there somewhere set to the music of "'Tis a Gift to Be Simple."

I have an upcoming event for which I want folks to sing various cohousing songs. Do you have the lyrics to either of the songs mentioned above OR do you have another cohousing song? Love to have the lyrics and the tune!

I searched the archives because I thought this had come up in the past but the search did not produce anything.

Anyone out there with any cohousing tunes to share?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC