Annual budget increases & capital improvements
From: David Clements and Evan Richardson (evdavwesaol.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 03:29:24 -0800 (PST)

Westwood Cohousing  use a natural gas generator to power a substantial part of
the Common House as well as the hot water distribution and solar hot water
collection.  Generators are several thousand dollars and ours costs a few
hundred dollars per year to operate.   Works well overall.  David Clements

Message: 3