Re: Aging in Cohousing
From: Karen Carlson (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
In our community we have a mix of older, in place housing and 2 large
multi-unit structures.  In the new construction we have wider hallways in the
units and large bathrooms.  Residents who bought in soon enough could choose
higher toilets.  We have elevators in our underground garage.  That's all I
remember.  Oh, most entrances have automatic doors. (This is probably code.)

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing Community
Madison, WI