Re: divorce in cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 06:53:39 -0800 (PST)
Hello Doug —

Can you talk a little more about what is happening in your community that gave
rise to this proposal?  My experience is that proposals don’t arise in a vacuum.

Have you experienced or are you experiencing a particularly  difficult or
“nasty” divorce in your community?

Fleshing this out a little more for those of us on this list will help us
understand the situation(s) you are facing in your community.  And help us
respond with more refined and targeted comments.

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing