Re: Costs for Shared Services [was Shared community internet service
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 17:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
I was a strong proponent for your style of argument, Sharon. Some in the
community planned on a per load cost for laundry. But my argument is that I
wanted to be a in a community that welcomed folk who don't want to own their
own laundry equipment. At the time I was thinking about the owners of the
"affordable" homes in our community... but the reality has been a mix of folks.

Although I have my own w/d it turns out I ALSO like to occasionally wash three
loads at once and to wash blankets that don't fit in my own washer.

We DO charge for guest room use after 5? (10?) uses of the room per year. And
I'm one of the folk who use it a lot and I feel better about that since i pay
for the over usage.

Do you think the linens are with the single socks I've lost?

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org