Re: Costs for Shared Services [was Shared community internet service
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 1, 2014, at 8:50 PM, Elizabeth Magill <pastorlizm [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you think the linens are with the single socks I've lost?

Someday we will find that all the socks and linens being sold on the black
market.

Another thing to think about -- a serious topic. I took care of twins a few
years ago and got to thinking about pacifiers. I think we lost at least one on
every walk. I bought them in packs. BUT I never saw a lot pacifier on the
ground. With the number of lost pacifiers I should have been able to just go
pick them up like acorns.

Another of life's mysteries.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Reality is something you rise above." Liza Minnelli