Re: Cohousing at HUD
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 02:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
This is fantastic! It's taken a long time and perhaps was helped along by
the visits members of the Coho/us board made to HUD when we met in DC
several years ago.  Thanks, Katie for all you do.
Diane at Cambridge Cohousing, former board member and director of CRN, the
Cohousing Researchers Network, which will release its report from coho
survey III in 2014 (or early in 2015).