Re: Guest Rooms - Holiday Demand Conflicts - Ideas for Fairness?
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Teresa,

We have developed a guest room reservations policy, including a recent revision that we did just now. If you'd like the details, please let me know.

In a nutshell, in each quarter (three-month) period of the year everyone starts out as low-use and can reserve well in advance. When a given household makes a certain number of reservations in the quarter, they become high-use for the remainder of the quarter and can only reserve two weeks in advance. The reservations themselves are first-come-first-served.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing