Re: "The Coho Way"
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:21:21 -0800 (PST)
I'm happy to say I can't recall this, or an equivalent phrase, being said
in my community. The Coho Way, indeed. It does seem that every community
develops its own folkways for completely arbitrary reasons, so telling a
newbie that xyz "isn't the Coho Way" is just a patronizing way of saying,
"Well, that isn't how we typically handle that."