Re: bathroom paper goods
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:28:53 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 25, 2016, at 12:17 PM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah <welcome [at]
> olympus.net> wrote:
>
> Have you used public-bathroom type dispensers, and how has that worked out?
> Are you able to use eco-friendly paper goods with them? What would you
> recommend?

We haven’t mounted dispensers. We do have the paper towel holders and they are
a convenience. Keeps the towels orderly and dry.

I resist every thing that is standard issue in institutions. Once the CH looks
like an institution, people will treat it that way.

Our common house has been much more orderly and uncluttered since we got new
furniture and painted — we started with used soft furniture and we then used it
for over 10 years. I don’t think it is just the newness of things that makes it
look more orderly.

Some things that seem expensive, also encourage use of the CH.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC