bathroom paper goods
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 09:17:42 -0800 (PST)
We've been using our Common House for 15 years now. Each of the two bathrooms
has a cupboard for back stock of toilet paper and paper towels. A push bottle
of soap supplies the basin. It is sometimes a challenge to keep the bathroom
supplies stocked, and -- especially given our interest in using recycled
non-bleached paper products -- it is also fairly costly.

With hindsight, I wish we had installed commercial-type toiilet paper and paper
towel dispensers, as well as a wall-mounted soap dispenser. In the long run, I
suspect this would have been an economy, and we'd run out less often.
Now I'm wondering about retrofitting with same.

Have you used public-bathroom type dispensers, and how has that worked out? Are
you able to use eco-friendly paper goods with them? What would you recommend?

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing, Port Townsend WA
where the crocus and daffodil stalks are sprouting up
and a sweater is enough for walking outside