Re: bathroom paper goods
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 05:33:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

We do use standard tp and liquid soap (that is:  a dispenser we have had for
years that we re fill.  If you do foam soap, was just reading a very fun blog
(http://www.theartofdoingstuff.com/how-to-make-foaming-soap/) that foaming soap
can be a diy refill.

Some years ago we made an excellent switch from rolls of paper towels to
unbleached tri fold towels.  It was a very good move for us.  We don't track
how much $$ we have saved,  but seems to be working in our favor.  Much, much
less waste.

best,
Ruth
Cantines Island,  Saugerties

On Jan 25, 2016, at 12:17 PM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah <welcome [at] olympus.net>