Re: Types of conflict in cohousing -- did I miss any?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 04:58:08 -0800 (PST)
"Mary Baker, Solid Communications" <mary [at] solid-communications.com>
due to a format problem.
I do appreciate the input, Sharon and Tom. And the extra homework
youʼve done.

You may have missed my statement earlier in this thread that cohousers
are not my main demographic for the workbook.  (In fact, theyʼre a
tiny fraction of 1% of the demographic.)  I have allotted about 500
words at the end of the workbook for a quick addendum about conflict
in cohousing, since that is what inspired the project. But the OED
definitions alone are about 523 words!

I thought that maybe some quick mentions of types of conflict in
cohousing would be appropriate. But if thatʼs too broad, maybe it
would be better to use the limited space available for stories and
suggestions about actual resolution in cohousing communities and how
those resolutions were inspired by cohousing philosophies?

Mary