Re: Budgets before finding a site
From: Jane R. Mueller (jmuellerwellchosenwords.net)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 14:41:33 -0700 (PDT)
I'm very much afraid that I caused misunderstanding by misuse of the term "pro forma" budget. I apologize. What I meant to ask for was a model budget for operating expenses prior to finding a site. Despite my clumsy question, you all have given me useful information. Thank you.

Here's what it appears the expense categories should be:

Consultant services
Meeting room rental (as we outgrow the capacity of members' homes)
Logo and identity development
Domain registration/website establishment
Advertising
Print costs
Filing fees for establishment of LLC
Taxes