Exploring meal and common space scheduling options
From: Joan Helfman (joanhelfmangmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 12:52:50 -0800 (PST)
Hi cohosing community,

At Cambridge Cohousing, we’re exploring ways to make signing up for meals and
reserving common spaces more user-friendly and enticing so that:
More members sign up to prepare and clean up after meals
Members can easily sign up to attend meals
We simplify accounting and paying for meals
We avoid scheduling conflicts for our common spaces
We’ve used a paper sign-up system and are currently investigating online
systems. If your community has a successful paper or online system, please we
would be grateful if you could tell us about it.

I’ve attached the last information I’ve found on sign-ups from the l-reference
below.

Many thanks,

Joan Helfman