Re: Insurance
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 05:01:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello Dave!

What do you mean by “we do help with that” regarding “feeding and housing the
homeless”?

The reason I ask is because why would it be any different with any other
insurance company? I would recommend going back to your insurance company and
negotiating with them on exactly what feeding and housing the homeless mean to
you And try to understand what their issues with that are. Does it mean that
your are a commercial venture in their eyes?

I’m not an insurance expert but does seem to me that if your status changes
from residential to commercial that other insurance companies would have
exactly the same issue. Is there something elseThat the insurance company is
concerned about?

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC